Suggested topics for workshop presentations:
- Reading in various contexts
- Integration of pictures and language
- Face-to-face interaction and other social contexts
- Attention (such as top-down/bottom-up factors)
- Controlling interfaces with eye-tracking
- Viewer behaviour towards images and video
- Vehicle and traffic research
- Human factors; such as air traffic control, ship navigation and pilots
- Evaluation of user interfaces
- Cognitive processes such as navigation, planning, problem solving, mental imagery, memory etc.
Registration at the conference is € 50 for all delegates except graduate and undergraduate students, who participate free of charge. After April 10th, expect to pay € 80 (students € 30).